- Sea Trout
- Fly Tying
VFly Fishing is a sole trader, which is registered in Scotland. Our VAT number is 762 0326 54 and our place of business is Westloch House Estate, Coldingham, Berwickshire, TD14 5QE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
We are here to make sure you are completely satisfied with our business. All of our products come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Whilst using our website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, which regulate VFly's relationship with you and our website. When you purchase from us you agree to follow these conditions, which are outlined below.
1. The content within our website is to inform you of our products and business. We will always try to keep information correct and up-to-date, however we can make no guarantees, expressed or implied, about the accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, or related graphics provided on this website. You may rely on such information at your own discretion. Content contained within our website is subject to change without notice.
2. All prices contain VAT at the current rate, which currently stands at 20% within the UK and EU. All prices and final totals on the website will be in GBP (£), however when you pay with PayPal this will be converted to any other currency. We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item from the website at any time.
3. All content on our website either belongs to or is licensed to us. All images and content on the site are subject to copyright and must not be used elsewhere without obtained consent from us. Some images are only used for illustration, and we do not sell what they contain.
5. The use of any information, images or material on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible. It is your own responsibility to make sure that any products or information available through our website meet your specific needs and requirements.
6. Our website contains links to third party websites, such as Facebook. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no liability for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of our website and any contradiction arising out use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
8. Our partners will make every effort to ensure the website is kept up and running smoothly. However, VFly Fishing take no responsibility for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Please be reassured that any issues will be investigated and resolved as quickly as possible.
Buying goods from us
Making a purchase is easy. Browse our online shop, add the desired item(s) to your basket, then either review your shopping basket or proceed to the checkout. To place an order you are required to make an account on the website; you will be guided through the required stages and asked to input your data to complete your profile. Please ensure you fill in all the required fields correctly and ensure your details are correct before placing an order. Once you place an order and we have successfully received your payment, we will send you a payment received email, which thanks you for shopping with us and will ensure you we have received your order. You can also place orders via telephone, and our number can be found in our 'contact us' page.
When we have processed your order, we will send you an order despatched email. All orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with payment details or information supplied to us through your website profile. All purchases take place via PayPal or all major credit cards. We accept no liability for any issues arising from either of these payment facilities.
If you are shopping from outside of the UK, please note we will charge you in GBP£ on our website and your card issuer will convert this to your currency.
We will not dispatch any item until full payment has been received.
If your item is not in stock
If your item is not in stock, we will notify you on the items page. If you still wish to purchase this item, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can restock your item as quickly as possible.
Liability of our website and goods
VFly Fishing shall not be liable for the loss or damage caused directly or indirectly for the delivery of goods from any of the couriers we use. If items are delayed or prevented for any reason beyond our control these may be caused by the acts of any third parties we use to fulfil the delivery of your goods. In no event will we be responsible for any loss or damage including indirect or consequential loss or damage of goods, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data, profits or revenue in connection with the use of our website.
Delivery of our goods
VFly Fishing will send ordered goods to the delivery address supplied from your profile available to us on the website. Availability permitting, orders will despatched for delivery within 48 hours. The despatch of goods is our duty to you, the customer. If you receive delivery notification but no delivery has been made, or unfortunately receive a damaged item, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us to arrange a replacement or refund for the item. With any delivery we advise that you check the goods before signing for the delivery. We can accept no responsibility for costs brought about by late deliveries etc. If you refuse a delivery for damage or other reasons, please notify us as soon as you do.
Returns and refunds
We want you to be fully satisfied with all the goods you purchase from us. If this is sadly not the case and you are unsatisfied then please contact us immediately and return the goods to us within 14 days for a full refund.
Changes to our terms and conditions
VFly Fishing has the disposition to update our terms and conditions at any time. We will notify you of any chances by putting new terms at the top of the page. To stay informed of any change, please check the page regularly. You now allow and concur that it is your responsibility to review our terms and conditions to become aware of any modifications.